Write an email to the Chairman of your Union Parishad for repairing the damaged roads.

 Form       :arrahman@gmail.com
To              :tanishk@yahoo.com
Subject    :For repairing damaged roads.

Dear Sir,
I am an inhabitant of the village Shilahat in Rajendrapur Union in the district of Nilphamari. I would like to inform you that the main road of our village has been very badly damaged by the recent flood. As a result, water remains standing here and there. Students as well as the people of our area are the worst sufferers.

We would be very grateful to you if you kindly take proper steps to repair the damaged roads, as early as possible so that we can move comfortably and freely.

Best Wishes
A.R. Rahaman
Shilahat, Rajendrapur
Mobile: 017******

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post